The Most Damning Evidence that Vaccines Don't Work
Health Canada Shenanigans
According to the COVID-19 epidemiology update, from December 14th, 2020 to May 29, 2022 - there were 19,230 Deaths.
And this indicates that 10,305 of those in this - 53.6% - were Unvaccinated, meaning that the remaining 8,925 Deaths were Vaccinated (46.4%).
When a lot of people look at this, they still see success…I don’t know how, there is only a 3.6% variance between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated - not really much more than coin toss odds by getting jabbed or not.
But this assumes that everybody was vaccinated on the same day, which they weren’t. So when you try to overlay the vaccine schedule into this, this is where things become a lot crazy.
On December 14, 2020 According to the Epidemiology Update, there were 13,553 Deaths:
These would all be unvaccinated since this was the very first day of vaccinations. But now check this out…
It took from December 14, 2020 to February 18, 2021 to get 1% of the Population Vaccinated. By February 18, 2021 there were a total of 21,498 Deaths.
Meaning that there were 7,945 Deaths - From December 14, 2020 to February 18, 2021.
Because only 1% of the population had been vaccinated, these would most likely be Unvaccinated Deaths as well.
So…let’s take a look at the Total Deaths reported again from December 14, 2020 to current - 19,230 and subtract those 7,945 deaths and we’d get that from February 18, 2021 to current there have been 11,285 deaths, giving a mortality to 1% of the population vaccinated, to be something like this:
Since February 18, 2021 - there have been a total of 8,925 people who have been Vaccinated that died - meaning that only 2,360 Unvaccinated people have died in this period. What this looks like is, that since 1% of the population has been vaccinated, this is what the COVID deaths look like:
20% of the COVID Mortality is in the Unvaccinated Population.
80% of the COVID Mortality is in the Vaccinated.
We all know there is something fishy about the Health Canada Data that’s being presented but if this is the information we are left to work with, it really doesn’t look that good for the Vaccines…when 80% of the Mortality that’s happened since 1% of the population was vaccinated, are actually Vaccinated.